backgroud

Saturday, February 6, 2010

First ever Autism meeting.

I went to my first autism support group for parents meeting. It was wonderful. My mom and I went. It felt so good to be sitting in the company of others that are on the same journey as my family is. Gabe got to play while I got to sit and listen to others stories and share our own story. I can't wait to go again. This is exactly what I needed.

As far as Gabe goes. He is doing rather well. School is going well for him. He is being more social with peers. According to his TSS he still reverts back to Mario brothers during his play, but at least he is using his imagination! I am very proud of all of Gabe's hard work.

I went to the pre screening kindergarten meeting yesterday. I asked for a full psychological test to be done. I am excited for Gabe to start kindy. I think he will do just fine.

Zane is doing great too. He is an official walker and he get into EVERYTHING!!! He is sick right now. We have been battling a double ear infection for over two weeks. And to top it off he started wheezing. So now he has to do breathing treatments. Bllaaa! He goes back to the Dr. on Monday. Hopefully those ears are all cleared up...I can't wait to see if he has grown. He is such an shorty. Healthy weight...but very short.

No comments: