backgroud

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update on the kiddies.

Zane's tubes have been placed.  Yay!  He has had one ear infection since then :-( Boo.   But seems to be doing better.  Matt and I decided it was time to call early intervention for Z, given the fact that he really isn't adding new words and receptively he seems a wee bit delayed. I'm hoping it's just from recurrent ear infections.  His words so far are uh uh (UH OH), cat (for everything), dada, hot (for hot, cold and light) and that's it.  I was hoping for more by now.

Gabe graduates preschool next week!  Then it's off to kindergarten.  I am really having a hard time dealing with the idea that he is going to be in school 5 days a week full time.  I might have a mini meltdown.  My baby isn't my little baby anymore. 

Our pool at our complex is open!  Woo hoo.  Gabe's been swimming twice now.  Zane hates it and cries....but Gabe's a fish.

We have lots of fun things planned for this summer and can't wait to sit back and relax!

No comments: