backgroud

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wraparound...can't start soon enough

WOW....Gabe is a wild child. He can't stay still for 2 seconds. His behavior is yucky. He tells me NO, is running from me all. the. time. and hitting at me. It's just rough in general. And the baby is getting his bottom teeth. Everyone at our house is miserable.

Tomorrow is our intake meeting for wraparound services. They can't come soon enough. Gabe is sensory seeking like mad. Maybe the change in weather? I don't know. But he can't stop climbing. He is climbing on me as I type this. He runs everywhere, has been screaming, jumping in places, spinning, and bouncing off everything. Oh, and he drew on my walls two times in two days.

Zane's teeth must really be hurting him because he is crying all the time. The good news is...he slept through the night two nights in a row. Last night he woke up twice, but I think his teeth were hurting. He is still rolling over and I am convinced he will be crawling by the end of next month. I guess it's time to get some gates. We'll all be living in a gated community for the next couple years.

I am so looking forward to our wraparound meeting tomorrow. Yay...I am sure Gabe isn't going to like the change. He is going to have to learn to walk with mommy and daddy now and we are going to learn better ways to help autistic kids understand and follow rules. I can't wait....

No comments: