backgroud

Sunday, June 14, 2009

bleeping bank....

ERRRR.....AHHHHH.....My flipping bank changed names. They say they bought out another bank...but I don't buy it...if they bought out the bank then why did they change names? Hmmm...why? And they have to change their whole online banking system...and now I can't check my account and when I went to use my ATM card the flipping thing wouldn't work. I got denied. Do you know how embarrassing that is? And I had deposited cash....hard cash..not a check. That money should be available right away. Oh I am so flipping mad. Then I tried to call them...and whole phone system is down. And this is from a bank that had a "no merger mania" saying. BULL SHIT! Maybe it is time to go with a credit union...or there is always the mattress. Seriously....this is insane. Oh someone is going to get an ear full.....They are lucky I had cash to pay for my groceries that's all I have to say....

No comments: