backgroud

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Catching up...

Well this has been a busy week. Zane is finally really rolling over. Not that he is late to do this...he has just been trying like hell for the past 3 or 4 weeks. That darn arm was tricking him up every time. It still does a little, but he figures it out much quicker now. We had tried rice cereal with Zane. The first try went well the second try not so well...and the third even worse. We gave up for now and will try again in a few weeks. He gags terrible no matter how thin I make the cereal.

I had to work 4 12's in a row this past week. It almost killed me. I can do 3 12's but that fourth one really does me in...not to mention...I really missed my family.

Gabe had his wraparound appt. on Tuesday. It went really well. He was approved for 10hrs a week but we opted for 5 to start. That way we can get a feel of the program and they can get a feel as to where Gabe struggles.

I can't wait for everything to start. I think it is really going to help his social skills...

No comments: