backgroud

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sick kids and going back to work

Wow....I have to go back to work on Tuesday. Where did time go? I have really enjoyed my time off. Sure wish I could be a stay at home mommy. Oh well working two days a week and every other weekend isn't so bad.

So Gabe is a sick cookie. He keeps running high fevers. Looks like we are going to have to head to the dr tomorrow. Not what I wanted to be doing right before going back to work...but that's what it looks like I am going to have to do.

I took Zane off the zantac. It wasn't helping. He still screams his head off. His new dr. suggested I not drink or eat milk products. Ugh that is hard. I love cereal in the morning. I just started the no milk thing...so hopefully that helps Zane's tummy issues.

We had to change dr.s recently because we got kicked out of our old office for not vaccinating Zane. Our new dr. is AWESOME! They said we can do our vaccine how ever we want. Nice and slow go the vaccine's for little baby Zane.

Other then poor sick Gabe...things are going rather well. I am excited to go back to work...but will miss all my time at home...

1 comment:

*Monica said...

sounds like things are going well. Being a mom of two is different than one, but you are doing it right!