backgroud

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a boy!

Well, we found out what's cooking in my tummy. We are adding a new little boy to the family. Gabe still insists it's a girl and now tells me he has a girl in his tummy!! I am so excited to be having another baby. To be honest I had my heart set on a girl but I have had a change of heart. It will be great for Gabe to have a little brother. And I think I am more cut out for boys. Girls are just too dramatic for me. I can't wait to get out all the baby stuff. Still a little early yet...

1 comment:

Amy said...

My name is Amy and I post sometimes on the pdd-nos/aspergers message board at ivillage. I saw your blog address and thought I would take a look. Congrats on having another boy! I used to think that girls would be easier (I have two), but now I'm not so sure! LOL Hormones sure do kick in earlier than I expected. My poor dh is surrounded by girls! I read your post about Gabe's eye contact (or lack there of). It sure is a roller coaster with our kids, huh? Just when I get excited about Lily doing something, she will regress a bit. I hope that you continue to see lots of improvement with Gabe!